Sunday, December 7, 2008

When you’re surrounded by your loved ones, all your problems just seem to fade away, least for me. We organized a lunch date with our lovelies at spring garden to celebrate amir and malik’s birthday, yesterday. It was the usual group, our best travelling buds. It’s effortless.

Bought their strawberry fruit birthday cake from sun Moulin, a bakery in isetan, must admit the name of the shop is kinda sucky, but the cake was extremely light and refreshing compared to your average chocolate cake! Lunch was as usual, delicious as ever. My favorite restaurant had a major make over, but the food still tasted the same, just as good! As we arrived, the little bub was still wide awake, so I had to carry her in my arms and hummed for 15 minutes and sent her straight to la-la-land. It totally worked; she slept for a good 1 and a half hour! Letting her parents enjoy some quality time with their friends.

We managed to do a little shopping, bought some make up stuff, which I have been delaying! Been using those old almost dried up mascara, you know how it’s like, since the little one has been in my life, I have totally given up on my social life to be with her, but I can’t be looking ugly all the time. So I decided I should at least look pleasant la, for our little outings! Hehe…

We made a pit stop at the Gardens; hubs had to snap a couple of photos of the M&S concourse promotion for Christmas. For crying out loud, miss predator! (Nickname of the client) It’s a freaking weekend, and we’re having our usual family outing… can you please in god’s name just get there yourself and snap the photo on your own? I know it’s difficult for you to understand that we have a family, cause yours seems non-existent! Or maybe you just like these boys company? Which is what?

I think I’m right, my bro just confirmed it with me… when miss predator called, she suggested to my bro she wanted to walk around the Gardens with hubs! Haha… okay woman, good luck on getting him to agree. ;)

Got home, we were figuring out on how to use the little bubs carrier, I guess she looked at her father and I and thought we looked silly, so she decided to let us hear her FIRST GIGGLE! And she did it 3 times, but after hearing us laughing so loudly, she decided to stop. Apalah mommy ni excited for no reason?!

Started the day pretty early, it was such a pleasant one, till my maid came up to me and asked for my permission to go out for 2 hours. I looked at her and asked for what reason? She said to buy baju melayu, hmm… okay when you’re using that sort of an excuse for raya, it’s a bit difficult for me to deny it right? Benefit of the doubt!

*woosa, shereen, woosa*

I said ok, and ignored. Then I went downstairs, and told her reason why I said you could, is because tomorrow is raya. For any other month, or any other reason, you can forget about it! She looked innocently, and nodded. To be honest, I have trust issues with maids now, after hearing my girl friends side of the story! Her maid, who’s been taking care of her toddler at her mother in-laws place, apparently has been sneaking out of the house to go for her raunchy-sex-romp outings! THE NERVE RIGHT? She got herself pregnant, and got it aborted; mind you she wears tudung and is married? (not that I’m trying to be judgmental, bout her appearance and all, but have you got no shame and respect over yourself?) FUCKER! I was mad when I heard about this; the toddler is such a dear baby to us all… scares the living day light out of me.
Sometimes, you need not to ask yourself, why these maids actually get aggressively abused by their employers!

It’s wrong to be cruel, and worse when you’re nicer, with them.

Totally thinking twice about leaving the little bub with mine, I have another wedding to attend to this Friday! Argh! Makes me want to bail out last minute, but that’s pretty mean. I think I would just get my parents to come over and keep an eye on her for a couple of hours.

But what happens when we move out to a new office space? ARGH!

*woosa, shereen, woosa*

I better stop thinking, and writing. Its driving me mad mad mad!

listening to: take it slow by estrella (on repeat like a 1000 times)

No comments: