Thursday, November 13, 2008

a little somethin' somethin'

forgive me for my absence!

these past few weeks has been madness, for me. been dealing with this horrible thing called 'colic' that has been attacking the little one. poor girl.

explanation for this? well there's not much, her doc did ask me if i've been eating peanuts, any sort for that matter - it could, as in could be the cause... angin la katakan! oh well, no more nuts. not life threatening. oh yeah, they did say 3rd times a charm right? i so believe that, this new pediatrician is heaven sent! dr. altaf! i so so love. god bless him.

aside from colic, aira's already 5.2 kgs in her second month and she is 63 cm tall. well lets just say that when i carry her, placing her head on my shoulder her feet would be at my belly. okay either she's tall or her mommy is just plain short.

on another note;

on the 10th of nov, hubs and i have officially been together for 10 years, yes patting my self on the back, well done! "happy anniversary" been married for 3 years, with the best anniversary gift ever... nadyne aira. alhamdulillah.

i've made progress, i let my helper carry aira yesterday, and i think that is such and achievement for me. you see, i have been feeling a little protective, okay little is an understatement! my mom thinks i'm extremely possesive, which i totally can't help it :( i have been handling aira since day one, my helper only assists by bringing stuff for us, and that's about it. changing of the nappy, bathing, playing, cleaning, you name it its all done by me... dang!

and i'm starting work soon! jeng jeng jeng... thank goodness we work at home or else i would just die.

crazy huh? okay no need to answer me, i know...

i will do my very best to slowly let go, and let others in... its just that i have to really trust you to let you hold and carry her! yes crazy again huh? call me whatever you like, whatever tickles your fancy! :)

a good friend would be coming down from dubai - bella, i can't wait to see her, it has been almost 2 years!! we will be reunited. hooray. but its not the same as being there with her, at least then we'll be able to spend some time with my uncle, whom i've been missing dearly.

i've been thinking so much about going to london, i just want to be there with hubs and aira. it makes me happy thinking about being there, if only...
but i am going to work extremely hard to make it happen, for winter next year. insyallah.

okay that's all folks!

No comments: