Thursday, November 20, 2008

little prodigy

visited my girl friend eita and her new born yesterday, aww her little tot is really tiny! she only weights 2.9kgs as compared to aira who is now 5.3-5.4kgs! she is such a cutie pie, none of her new born clothes even fit her! she has to use the pre-mature baby clothes...
anyhoo, her mommy had already lost 14kgs!

hmm... where did i go wrong?

think my appetite was just too good for me then, i only lost 7kgs! in my first month. sheeeeet.

am glad i finally get to see them, thanks to auntie liana for making time to pick me and my little prodigy! as soon as i got home, an old friend fiza came to visit aira... its always nice to see her, all chirpy and dandy... she's great with kids or shall i say babies as she took good care of her newphews and nieces! so i would assume the little one would be comfortable with her.

nope, think again! fat chance mommy!

this time round, aira did not just cry. she showed her temper and screamed for her dear life as though auntie fiza was out to harm her. haha... she felt so bad due to the whole 'mumbo-jumbo'! she also witnessed the little drama aira pulled when i was trying to bottle feed her... so she gave me some suggestions and what not.

there's always a story to tell when it comes to aira huh? according to auntie fiza, aira's too smart for her age. hah!

after she left she sent me a message, regarding the teat and the bottle and etc... the message came like this:

okay i just checked with my sis NUK doesn't fit avent bottle (nasib baik i
tanya!) they have their own bottles, and mothercare punya bottle pun can use NUK
punya puting, but at the moment she looks fine using it, i think? you
can still try and see if she likes it. neways tell the little prodigy,
tunggulah! i will charm her with everything until she heroworship me, u
wait!!



i thought that was just so darn adorable! it totally made my day. anyone seen madagascar 2? do share your reviews, thanks!

2 comments:

Aishah said...

i'm using NUK too. Among others. So far i like this japanese glass bottle + teat Nini gave me as a present. The teat is cross cut (like zaman dulu2) so baby controls the flow. Tak gigit/suck, no milk comes out. Avent flows too fast i feel. But that's just me lah.

My little one pun dah start ber-drama. Berangan tak nak tido siang2 dah, but cannot handle staying up too long.. terus super cranky.

e.e.s.h.i.e said...

tu lah apparently its a phase they go thru, but I really need her to sleep during the day itu pun Susah gila! Her crankiness take lama, but when someone else carries her... Terus Ada loud speaker at home!