Wednesday, September 24, 2008

potluck

19.09

"happy birthday abang/uncle nash!"

Okay since I’m in confinement I’d like to think that my brother was nice enough to want to celebrate his birthday with a couple of his close friends at home, during buka – potluck. *yes, I usually like to think that, ‘I ni special la sikit!’ teehee. I think I’m entitled to, I’m his sister.

Anyway, most of our friends arrived just before buka, some of them brought cupcakes, chicken rice, murtabak and etc. it was a pleasant eve spent at home… I was glad, at least I had some social life outside my room! Haha. Been rather cooped up at home, a bit the membosankan ok!

You try it and tell me about it.

Even Aira was enjoying herself, she wanted to participate as Ranya was present as well. So they were talking in their own language, which was gibberish to all of us, but it was extremely adorable. When one screams, the other one will join. You know the saying, can’t beat em’ join em’!

But because of the long night she slept pretty well, throughout the whole night til 530 a.m. we managed to catch some sleep then, which we were very pleased with.

No comments: