Wednesday, September 24, 2008

been good

22.09

its been two weeks since i've been in my confinement. the outcome is suppose to be good cause you've been taking good care of your body after labor. but for the last 2 weeks, i haven't had any COLD WATER, my goodness... i feel like everyone is just slowly tormenting me, drinking those good juices for buka! geram k! i was just so tempted. damn it!

but i've been good, i abide every single thing mom asks me to eat, or do. but she's been pretty cool about it, i even had 'jemput-jemput udang' by accident the other day, which i'm not suppose to (no seafood all together), cause its suppose to be extremely itchy for the scar. thank goodness i did not experience any discomfort. the confinement food usually consists of black pepper and ginger for the heat they provide for the human body. i'm seriously sick of the taste already. bluek!

i'm going through the bazaar magazine, and boy-oh-boy, how i wish i could just point out my favorite items and 'poof' it magically appears in front of me. since we paid for the hospital bill and all, i will have to lay low and restrain my self from shopping. period.

not that i'm complaining, we did get good service, but boohoo for me! now i got to start saving for hubs' birthday present since its about a month from now... i'll be scratching my head again trying to figure out what to get for him. got him a watch last year, was thinking of getting him a full suit from dutti which he adores. if they still have it, that is. hehe... think it was last seasons collection or something, oh well.. gotta start cracking my head then!

my little grrl is grunting, i should go check on her! ok she decided to just sleep through what ever that was making her feel uncomfortable :) phew!

No comments: