Wednesday, September 24, 2008

an emotional turmoil

18.09

out of all the days i've been going through my confinement, today is the day that i actually felt emotional. not that i'm not thankful to my wonderful parents! they've been extremely helpful and nice, i'm just homesick. like really homesick.

i even told my masseuse, think she must have mentioned something to mom about me being in this condition. i even cried, or shall i say teared to hubs saying that i would be really nice if i could go through my confinement back at home. however, mom is just worried that my maid won't be able to handle the whole workload, and i first time mother would not be able to get all the help that i need.

i understand her point in this matter, but she's been really supportive either way. am so thankful for that.

my emotional rollercoaster ride was also getting out of hand when i was put in a middle of a conversation today and suddenly became a bit paranoid and over protective over my baby and shed a tear! wow, kenapalah saya ke-emo-an tak terhingga ni? can't be, because i miss my home too much now, can it? a bit the dramatic today, maybe i'm just a little tired? or i was feeling a little sick. could be all these mixed emotions blended together.

i needed to snap out of it. seriously.

thank goodness i did. after a couple of hours at least.

No comments: