Sunday, September 28, 2008

last two days

friday night.

told my parents i was leaving back for home tomorrow after the doctors appointment. my mom left for penang after buka, bout 9 p.m. she was devastated, and so were we. she left crying, because she was going to miss the little one. right after she left, i felt so selfish for wanting to leave before my confinement is due... i cried because i felt sad leaving, our house would be quiet-er than my parents but its not home.

saturday.

finally after going to the docs, we found out that aira's officially 4kgs as of today. my my has she grown compared to the last check up a week ago, by half a kg! yeap all those screams at night demanding for milk did pay off!

got home everything was the same except for my cat! she is the preggers! haha... one after the other, oh well... i'm happy.

hubs fixed the changing table and the cotbed and aira was comfortably placed at home... am glad we stayed at my parents' everything was taken care of, we are really grateful and thankful that it was extremely pleasant. wouldn't be able to thank them for the things that they've done to accomodate us there. love you guys to bits!

since we're already at home, aira decided to test her vocal skills, she screamed and screamed to see how loud or louder she could go! hehe... yes last night was one of those, am hoping for a better night today! wish me luck.



*this is by far the best feeling everrrrr!*

No comments: