Wednesday, July 16, 2008

32 weeks 4 days

apparently when you're in your 32nd week, you are suppose to feel the contractions already - which is called Braxton Hicks, apparently its a preview of the real contraction except for this is a milder one... i believe "YIKES" or "HOLY Macaroni" should come in place!! these contractions mean your uterus is practising for the strong contractions needed in labour, but it doesn't mean that we're about to go into real labour! (they also said that, my baby's lungs are developed most of their airways and airsacs to use after birth).

yes aside from reading all the books and articles on the websites and all, i should be attending my antenatal class, which i have yet to sign up for... I HAVE TO DO IT BY FRIDAY! (die-die also, latest by end of this week!)
i only have 6 weeks to go!! yes, panicking here... i shouldn't insert the obvious right? wrong, people think i'm all up and dandy, don't look or sound like i'm panicking, but just to tell you the truth ladies and gents, it scares the be-geezuz out of me!

but i can't help feeling excited too, day by day we've been washing her clothes to get everything prepped, got my hospital bag on stand-by! need to send the baby cot over to my parents, as i will be going through my confinement there, am so looking forward to all the MASSAGE sessions... been missing that for the last 8 months! :D

think today i might drop by a friends shop @ amcorp mall to check out the baby stuff, who knows i might end up buying more stuff for my little grrrl, i need to stock up on her soft toys! hehe...

No comments: