Tuesday, July 15, 2008

i just saw my little grrrl!

so i just got back from the clinic, extremely eager to know how much weight i have put on and the status of my little grrrl!

but as i weight myself, i was still stagnant at 7 kgs, we estimated that i was suppose to put on another 1.5 kgs but - NO HAVE! i'm stuck. she asked if i was on a diet... haha... which seriously i think this week i have misbehaved! last nite for dins i had my nasi lemak, and over the weekend during the kenduri, aunt made extremely delicious and irresistable food, how not to eat nasi? okay let me just explain bits and pieces, she cooked - gulai lemak ayam, daging masak kicap, kerabu pucuk paku, sambal tumis ikan bilis with stinky beans better known as 'petai', and ikan masin with sambal belacan!

i must say it was the complete package! :D

okay back to the little grrrl, she's approximately 1.87 kgs now... and when my doc wanted to do the 4D scan, she had her hand at the side of her head, she finally moved it as soon as the doc was about to snap the pic, she moved it next to her mouth, only this time round she had both of her hands covering her mouth... seriously my little grrrl is funny... we had a great laugh with the doc today!

2 comments:

Hani Bani said...

i wanna be there when you're in labour..

e.e.s.h.i.e said...

in labour? after la ok? i just told hubs that... :)