Tuesday, July 22, 2008

updates

as i mentioned in my last entry, we will have no choice but to check with sunway medical hospital regarding the antenatal class! and we did, was there on friday... we spoke to the receptionist and she told us that we had to make the appointment on our own to see the mid-wife! EEEEEEKKSS! well to be honest is not that i mind... but her tone was rather condescending! that is something i find rather hard to tolerate. how in gods name are we suppose to know these things!

well i almost lost it, biasa la now i can blame it on the hormones and all right? but i didn't instead i was just rambling things to hubs...

walked back to the car under the hot sun... and called the mid-wife, explained to her my situation and she told me i could join her class for this coming week, for the final class which she'll be explaining more on breast-feeding and all... so i said yeah i'll attend her class and continue with the other 3 in august, thank god its possible.

*okay so itu sudah settle* yippie.

now am suppose to put in more effort to list down my wish list! hehe my wonderful friends who decided to throw a baby shower for me insist that i do so... i'm seriously looking forward to that!! woo-pee-doo-dee!

however, before i get to that day... i am forced to balik kampung, my grandma's house! not that i mind going back... i love going back there... is just that my not so pleasant auntie is back from geneva already! goodness gracious! it has been a roller-coaster ride with her for the last 26 years of my life! i kid you not... instead of being a supportive auntie she just causes havoc and shit for the family. all the feud and all is caused by her and her extremely creative mouth... ergh... i really dread it!

forgive me for my bitching! but you would do the same if you were in my position... but if i had to give any reason at all for going, it's because of mom and it's for a good cause - kenduri to sambut bulan ramadhan! and not for her... bluek.

somehow, she's still not done with the story of my wedding, which was 3 years ago and i did not invite her personally to my wedding?! what the heck man, none of my other aunties made such a big fuss for anything!! it is understood, when you're apart of the family you're automatically invited la... gila ni nak red carpet! ok i think i should stop... mengurangkan pahala je :)

ok byes.

No comments: