Sunday, October 21, 2007

moodness...

saturday 20.10.07

unforseen circumstances had me cancelling on the invitations to the open house for today! during the day, due to the heavy rain! at night was due to, closed doors discussions!
fever has gone, the flu decided to stay on as i guess it feels kind of comfortable with me! which sucks, i sound so muffled. no, not sexy, at all... cough is rather tiring and digusting! bloody hell man...

sunday 21.10.2007

brunch at khannaa, with a couple of friends, it was rather a brief one. i get easily tired now days sitting and too long at the mamaks, its either i get irritated with the service or with the other patrons, yeah! i know, i know the world does not revolve around me...

but when you get irritated, you can't help it!

so we left the place...

well actually to be honest, we left because 'perut pun dah kenyang'... hehe... i like being dramatic sometimes, even though my brother thinks its not "too dramatic yeh bang??" okay la, i'm not an interesting person today... and i'm in no mood to blog, but i just thought i should just write out of boredom.

another thing i did today, a little confession to my friends, boredom got me joining Facebook which i have been dreading for the last 2 months! i finally did it. it still gives me headaches, i think it's not well organized, and today my internet connection sucks. so the album that i uploaded only has 5 photos! hmmpphhh...

everything i do today is affected by my mood. gila mengada!! such pettiness, which i hate but feeling it currently...

No comments: