Monday, October 22, 2007

.stupido.

"i am so hating my internet connection right now!"... i feel that i could just grab the next person that walks infront of me and rip his/her freaking hands apart just to make me happy!!

and then i realize that it would totally unreasonable to act this way because of a bad internet connection, maybe i could only act this way when they decide to cut any access to my comet, and cut my ties to all my tv series, only then i will be allowed to act in such manner!

i'm currently trying to upload photos onto my facebook, but that does not seem to work now, which pisses the living day lights out of me... hah! i think i'm going to sleep now and don't get nightmares about it! damn damn damn.

3 comments:

Hani Bani said...

babe it's not the internet connection, it's facebook.

muahahaha!

e.e.s.h.i.e said...

ahaha.. no its not!! :P okay maybe...

ininash said...

just wonderting... what are you gonna do with that poor souls hand?