Saturday, October 20, 2007

inspired

yesterday, while driving around kl-pj-back to kl-then pj-hartamas-pj again, i suddenly felt inspired! not to become a driver! but to come up with my own business plan and concept, hopefully i have my funders in place... and the help i need to back me up with these plans... so far i've discussed this matter only with family members, not that 'i kedekut rahsia' but i just don't want to jinx it before hand. so friends, i ask a favor from you to say a little prayer for me, for the small little idea of mine to succeed!

*smiling to herself* if only it would work!

*cartwheels*cartwheels* and slams into the wall! cause i'm such a big klutz, right? right!

toodles!! oh for those who is interested in contributing as in being a generous funder for my little project, you are most WELCOME!!

No comments: