Monday, January 4, 2010

astray

this is new for me, blogging while munching away at this hour. i was suppose to give up on all these binging issues, but i can't help it... food and me is the epitome of bff.

although today was suppose to be the starting of my working day i had to put it off for the moment, actually i'm not even sure when i'll be able to get back to work. see my dilemma is that i do not want to send baby A to nursery but to be taken care of by her kakak; and here comes the big issue - the agent that was suppose to get her documents sorted out 2 months ago is stupid and a liar! i mean the promises he makes and the dates he sets are all just purely cock and bull stuff.

anyhoo long story short i think she's only arriving on thursday, so yeah lets hope so.

i've been dreading the fact that we've been eating outside for lunches and all, not that i think my food or cooking is any better, but it is nice to eat home cooked food once in a while... so early in the morning, for baby A i managed to whip up 'pancakes' for her. then for lunch made 'sambal ayam' using only 1 fresh red chilli and lots of onions, and 'mackarel with taucu' with a side dish of broccoli & carrots for us both... was worried if she might not like the taste of these dishes but thank goodness she's got the flair for food too! phew.

then i decided, okay i might as well make full use of the time i had in my hands... took her out to o.u. and checked out some outlets for some last minute shopping before the sale ends! found cute little sunnies for her from parkson, absolutely love it; and more clothes, what else?!?

note to self before entering the mall was, only to window shop and head to the supermarket. that was totally what i had in mind, but i went totally astray! eeeeek!?!? what is wrong with me? don't the word 'self control' mean anything to me anymore?

in my defence i bought all these for her... that should count for something right? i didn't splurge on myself...

yada, yada, yada - had baskins and fought with her over my share, then headed home. pretty pleasant day.

before dinner we planned to go the market to pick up some goodies, that didn't go as planned as well... damn it, i've been neglecting my priorities!

hoping for a better planned day tomorrow. g'nite.


No comments: