Monday, May 25, 2009

all cried out

thurs

i was frantic. when i saw my baby girls face was bruised and had swollen lips! without asking, i grabbed her into my arms, hugged and teared and cried. i was mad and furious at my maid, not because it had happened, but because she did not inform me right away, had only waited for me to come home to deal with the situation! i was frustrated. i know it happens as this is a learning curve for our little ones. i know that i must learn to accept that accidents do happen... as much as i hate it. 

she's pretty active or shall i use the correct term in malay, "LASAK"... for her own good, however it was a heart breaking sight.

i'm glad she's healed well and nicely over the days, alhamdulillah. 

even after going through the pain and shock for her, she did not give up... she still went on and on like her little active self - crawling and making it possible for her to stand every opportunity she gets. that's my little bub alright.

No comments: