Monday, November 17, 2008

blardy hell!

i'm so damn fucken pissed off!

you know la, issues with the maid! see how i've changed my tone and choice of word? from helper - maid.

at 430 a.m. as i was feeding aira, hubs woke up *due to stiff neck* and told me when i was asleep, the maid had called him at 1130 to ask him to open the front door! he was like WTF? okay opened it and questioned her...

how come you were out of the house at this hour?

she looked up with her pale face, i... i... i... was out with a friend we went to centre point. (wow, the nerve!) main gila ok!

kept on bombarding her with questions, she stood there with her sulky face, according to hubs. he then ignored and stormed off.

this morning as i asked her to get aira's hot water all ready, i prepped aira so i could bathe her instead, my maid ask do i do it? or you're doing it? i looked and said, I'LL DO IT! she was about to leave the room, thinking she could get away with murder... i said stop, i want to talk to you.

i did not raise my voice, but made sure i was stern, but in my mind i was actually performing the 'stone-cold-stunner' move on her, bloody hell. i made it VERY clear, all i asked was that, you came here to carik duit halal so you could send to your son, and you're doing this... tsk tsk tsk... and then i said, if you're not interested to work, there's an easy way out, you just have to let me know! she was almost in tears, *don't show me your crocodile tears laaa!* told her the damage has been done... you really betrayed me.

see people, its no point treating the maids nicely in the end they screw you over! i never denied her wants to go on her monthly leave despite me having an infant, i let her be... and there's no gratitude what so ever.

anyway, enough about her. i'm glad aira's colic is slowly being treated by consuming the pro-biotic! seriously love the doctor. he knows his shit.

2 comments:

Hani Bani said...

yikes babe!

if you need a replacement, you can hire me an pay me in form topshop vouchers.

e.e.s.h.i.e said...

i'm game for it! when can you start?