Wednesday, September 24, 2008

the next day...

09.09.08
woke up was extremely enthusiastic to see her! managed to spend less than 10 minutes with her yesterday at the nursery, am hoping that i would get good news from the doc that i could take her back with me today. and yes, after delivering in the eve, doc said i could leave the hosp after lunch time. Amazing; but he wasn’t too sure about my precious one. He’d have to check with the other doctor. Great! I had to wait longer. But within an hour or so, they told me that she was fit to be taken home with us. Such joyous news it was for the both of us.

i was already getting depressed staying at the hosp, luckily some friends managed to find the time to visit me at the hosp to keep me entertained. shakhira, shanaz and azad... so at least we felt a little bit occupied with familiar people. I’m sure you know, hospitals can get pretty depressing. But alhmadulillah I’m one of the fortunate ones that does not have to endure post natal depression.

tried sleeping after, but i was extremely eager to go home, at 2 p.m we packed our stuff and picked aira up from the nursery and made our way back to my parents' place :)

as i was resting, we've been receiving beautiful messages from all our friends congratulating us! and some even came over to do it personally... it was really nice and i was touched.

we were just getting acquinted with baby aira, but she was well behaved... you know the usual stuff, they cry cause they're either hungry, wet, or uncomfortable.

but it doesn't matter cause we were not leaving her side...

No comments: