Thursday, August 14, 2008

getting ready

getting ready to go and see the doc now...

i have approximately 24 days, til my due date, however, ramai orang said that i would go way earlier before my due date! so if we were to go by weeks, i'm in my 36th week and 4 days. another 2 weeks should be sufficient!

wow! i can't wait.

we got all her cotbed and changing table all set up at my parents place, her things are all placed there as well, just in case... she decides to pop earlier and say hello to the world before the due date.

some says that i don't look like i've got 2 weeks left as i am still extremely active. i can't stand being all sloppy and feeling all erggh how should i say this, mengah at home! hehe.. if i'm tired i'll take a nap, or just baring. then i'm up and about again.

but i think i should stop sleeping late as this affects her too! poor darling girl, i've been sleeping rather late these past few nights it varies from 1a.m. to 3a.m. oh well... i should and must sleep earlier!

was just thinking about me being in my confinement, oh i'm so going to miss my little babies at home. it'll be such a long time til i can play with my kitties after! but i'm willing to sacrifice that part, just hope hubs and my bro will be able to play and entertain them.

No comments: