Thursday, August 7, 2008

all-dressed-in-love

everyday i start my day by listening to this song by jennifer hudson!

if you haven't heard the ost of sex and the city then you're really missing out. this particular song makes me feel extremely good about myself, teehee... yes gila self involved but you gotta do things to make you feel good you know, put a smile to your face :)

and for you big fans of sex and the city, if you've not seen the movie, shame on you! go go catch the movie. well to some they would say its pretty disappointing cause the emotions is not as strong this time round compared to its series, but like i said heck it! it felt like it was a reunion. i was a happy mommy... it was my quality time with the girls, as in it was carrie, sam, miranda, charlotte and myself. back in new york, in the tiny little apartment - with the extremely elaborated walk in closet. i could not ask for more.

check out the song yeah?

... Cool in the summer, warm in the winter
I’m dressed up in love
I’m cool in the summer, warm in the winter...

love love love... laa laa di dii doo dee!

No comments: