Thursday, May 24, 2007

my secret garden






my little pride! i've been meaning to add the pictures to the blog, but never seemed to have the patience to... but now i do! ta-da! i just wanted to share it with you guys, this has been my little project last few weeks. i take good care of them... can you see my lilac lily? this is where i sit for coffee and just look at the trees!

"cikz, told you it was real and not the virtual garden! ehehe... next time when you come back hopefully it'll be more equiped, and resort like..." miss ya!

this is where i seek for peace and solace, oh by the way i forgot to mention the new edition the secret garden is my guppies! if you must know guppy is known as the millionsfish, it is one of the most famous fresh water aquarium fish species, in the world. the females are 4-6 cm long and males are 21/2 - 31/2 cm long... how cute, the male is tinier!

i feel sad, that i will have to leave my secret garden for a couple of weeks! hoping that my brother remembers to water the plants and feed my fishes...



this is a friendly reminder for you... hihi... thanks!




1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Ghakkk!! fine! ill do it! BUT! dont expect the TV to be there when you return! nayahahahahahah! "... but... i didnt take it" - now im gonna work on my expression :)