Thursday, May 24, 2007

love it

i don't know if its normal for you to imagine what your kids will be wearing and all... but like i said secretly i do this at my own free time and will. couple of weeks back i was walking in bsc, and i saw this extremely cute dress! my-oh-my it was pretty and very elegant! don't get me wrong, i like boys clothes too but, you just have to admit it... the designers are more inclined towards the girls! when i was out to buy some baby clothing for my girl friends baby shower, i couldn't find anything that was appealing enough for me to buy. somehow this shop managed to display something really stylish! for both, and so i took the photos... they're pretty classy!



the bow, the white trimmings, wow... i love it! what do you think? i think generally kids will look adorable in them...

oh yeah, before i forget i think they'll look funkier if they're placed in those cool strollers by quinny! its like pushing your kids in a ferrari for a stroller you know! YOUZA! that is a must have... okay i think i should just stop for now... i'm freaking my self up. haha.

No comments: