Friday, July 16, 2010

totally got on my nerfs

so yesterdays outing was mainly for me to take baby A for dins and accompany my brother to look for his WATER GUN! yes you read it right, my older brother wanted to look for his toys!

browsed around parkson for those, with very little luck he wasn't keen on any, little did i know he went nuts all over the nerf guns! took it without any hesitation...

walked over to the counter only to feel slight embarrassment with the cashier and made up a little story bout him buying it for a friends' sons' birthday present. smart huh? bet you she's seen and heard all these adults telling their part of white lies.

they started playing before we entered the office. i knew instantly i would get easily irritated with this thing, as it is going to be a HUGE mistake and distraction in the office. i was 100% spot on, however, i caved in and joined the boys. i was laughed at at the start because i was the lousiest. little did they know the hidden talent in me, and i was the highest scoring person to hit it on those targets. sweet. they're still trying to topple my 70 points!

beat that boyyiieesss!! in your face.

No comments: