Thursday, January 29, 2009

when is enough, enough?

You ought to ask yourself this q once in a while. I totally understand that sometimes it’s hard for some to do so… that’s why I’ve had the statement on my msn, ‘selfish aren’t we?’. You might be wondering, what in the whole world am I blabbing about? Or not, could be either one… I’m not speaking metaphorically, I’m just asking frankly, when is enough, enough?

Just wondering how far one would go just to satisfy themselves, their needs, their wants… see where I’m going with this? Its all about fulfilling THEIR needs and wants, but what about those around you? Wouldn’t you be hurting someone along the way, just to fulfill your selfish wishes? Just so that you, don’t feel so lonely then?

These past few weeks people have been asking and wondering what in the hell is going on with me, and my msn status? PEOPLE, it is just a freaking status on MSN! I could be because I was listening to a song, referring to the haps around the world (if you’re not updated with the current issues, I suggest you do, stop living in your bubble!), watching a movie and got hooked on the dialogue… yes, it could be one of those, or I just simply want to put my thoughts down, is that so wrong? Why do you always think it’s about you? Are you being exactly like Meredith Grey? (from Grey’s Anatomy) SERIOUSLY, SERIOUSLY, SERIOUSLY!! EVERYTHING IS NOT ABOUT YOU, OK!

I feel that to a certain extend I’ve been isolating myself from the social scene, not because I must, it’s just a choice I’m making. I guess I know, when to put a stop to things, maybe that’s how I know when I’ve had enough… what about you?

No comments: