Thursday, October 2, 2008

eid mubarak 08

did i tell you that i was totally in love?

well, you see one is with the man who is holding my beautiful daughter and the other is the one in his arm! am totally in love with my family, couldn't ask for any better. alhamdulillah, i'm blessed to celebrate my eid with them... amin.


our first quiet raya together as a family. as i was at my parents place, i was just thinking to myself, good lord i usually take it for granted that i could always have the special food on raya at anytime! little did i know i was going to miss it like crazy. padan muka, usually i'm the one who always jual mahal when it comes to rendang, now that i can't have it and its right in front of me, its frustrating. ah well... such is life.

i would like to take this opportunity to ask for forgiveness from the bottom of my heart if i have offended you in anyway possible. not my intentions to. sometimes i over look things. forgive me from all my sins.

many came to visit the little bubs today, how fortunate of her. but we were extremely exhausted! hehe.. especially when we got home, i felt like i haven't slept in days! haha... which is tiny bit true.

anyway, the second day of raya is good for me too. as i'm blogging i heard my cat and her little kittens miewing! yeay! she finally delivered :) hmm.. wonder if that makes me a young grandma? tee hee. doesn't matter i'm still happy!