Wednesday, September 24, 2008

long freakin' day!

13.09

today seemed like there was more than 24 hours in a day!

goodness me, i had a lot of visitors today, not that i don't appreciate it... i think i was too exhausted to handle it. from 1 p.m til 5 p.m had people coming in and out, and here i'm feeling extremely uncomfortable to inform them that i wanted to feed the baby and all.
blergh.

my cousin came over and brought her two extremely active boys. i thought my nephews were just ordinary kids, you know those who actually likes to run around and thats it. however, to my surprise these boys were pretty different! they kept on jumping on the bed while i was holding my little girl in my arms, i was so afraid that they might hit her, accidently. i was furious.

my cousin on the other hand acted like nothing was happening. that pissed me off even further. but i did not say anything because i did not want to offend them nor my dad. mom was out when all these happened. when she got back of course i complained to her.

she too was furious and angry, but she didn't stop there... she told my dad about it. thank goodness dad wasn't upset or offended.

oh well... nothing much i can do about it. thank god they left after 45 mins or so... but honestly it felt like they were in the room for more than 5 hours! yes yes, i know berdosa that i'm writing or saying all this, you would too, had it been your child in that situation.

neways, hubs' futsal team got offered to play semi-pro! i was happy for him, but sad at the same time, if they do take this opportunity, they'd be playing futsal from oct-feb every weekend to different states. hmm... that means he'll be away from the both of us. i guess we have to sacrifice a little in order to fulfill bits and pieces of our dreams huh?

No comments: