Thursday, September 4, 2008

just a few more days...

was awaken by the horrible sound of the alarm! had to get ready and head straight to the hosp, but it wasn't as straight forward as that... the jam was horrible. i'm sure you can imagine, its the traffic before office hours, and i pun pandai-pandai agreed to the appointment at 940 a.m.

*silly me, smack on the forehead*

anyway, got there and waited for a good one hour. doc said that everything looks good, baby's in position, heads engaged... if all goes well it'll be by next week. alhamdulillah. relieved to know everything was ok... left feeling a little uncomfortable due to the examination/assessment, but its all good.

got home and crashed straight. didn't get enough sleep yesterday, oh well my fault, i slept late. received a couple of messages from friends asking my status now, and wishing me luck... and to all the mommies, thanks for the advice, i am enjoying every minute of my sleep now! don't worry. to all my non mommy friends, thanks for all the concern/well wishes messages.

it's just a couple of days to go, till i have my baby grrrl in my arms. prayers for our safe journey ya? thank you, much appreciated.

listening to: mushaboom, by feist

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

ohmigod good luck girl!!! make sure you update as soon as you can, ok????? i am eagerly waiting for her arrival too! :)

good luck to you again :)

e.e.s.h.i.e said...

hehe, thanks ween!!

will do as and when i can get my hands on the comp! you take care...

Hani Bani said...

praying for you and your baby girl babe. insyaallah.

can't believe you're becoming a mommy soon! my heart is making flip-flops as i type this!

hee :)

Elmira said...

haha i visited your blog today for the sole purpose of leaving the message "shereen! its only a few more days now!"

with a mommy like you, she's going to be adorable.

e.e.s.h.i.e said...

thank you my lovelies... it means the world to me, with all your kind words!

loveeeeeeeeeeeee