Monday, September 1, 2008

first day of ramadhan

just about to sleep, this is my favorite part of bulan puasa... waking up during sahur! i just love it, thank goodness dad trained us well enough for this part. am just gearing my self up... hopefully insyallah i would like to complete my first day of puasa, however if it gets too tough for aira and i then i would have no choice but to give in.

oh well, wish me luck! need to see how its going to be for me...

hoping the nasi with sambal ikan bilis and ayam masak merah is good enough to last me for the day... what did you have for sahur?

i think i should also start on my second batch of cookies, just to keep my self occupied during the day!

2 comments:

Hani Bani said...

i'm so loving your new layout!

jealous!

i'm gonna get myself one!

selamat berpuasa to you sexy mommy!

e.e.s.h.i.e said...

haha... thanks babes! took a lot of effort to look for the easy templates for dummies!

selamat berpuasa to you too!