Wednesday, September 24, 2008

feeling much better

11.09


you know, eh wait i don't think you do... after labor and all the effort that you've put into pushing and all, you're suppose to get some good ol' rest and the confinement lady is suppose to help you through that (not forgetting them medicines from the hospital yeah, those pain killers are goooooood!)

basically before my confinement lady started massaging me, i told her to go extremely gentle on me as i think i was still terrified of the pain i had to endure, and i didn't want to go through another! she was nice enough, she explained every each step to me.

firstly, i will have to soak my feet in this fowl smelling 'kunyit' + 'serai' + 'halia' water... to take out the 'angin' supposedly... then she will slowly massage my feet til the water gets cold, then move onto the massage, she will put this extremely 'hot stone' or for us better known as 'tunku' on my stomach to release the angin and also break the blood clot from the womb or so as what she explained, i could be wrong. then as i am not into all these herbal medicine or jamu, mom suggested that we use lotion and bath salts! smells yums ok? such a treat after 9 months of not being able to massage my back! haha...

the wound is slowly healing, like really slowly...

baby aira received her first angpow today from auntie jo! it was such a nice surprise from her, seriously... thanks jo :)

ok that's all for today...

No comments: