Thursday, August 28, 2008

things you have to go through!

usually i get either compliments or criticism from people especially during my pregnancy (but hands down i think its more on criticism!!) most will ask me if i'm carrying a girl, and when i say 'yes' they'll say ohhh... no wonder, your skin color is funny, or discolored, or you really look tired and pale all the time... bluegh!

its pretty disheartening!! or shall i say menyakitkan hati, dah la you put on weight and people comment on that too! tsk tsk tsk...

however, just now while hubs and i were having dins, we were looking at this little girl who was having dins with her grandparents! she's extremely adorable and she speaks really well... however, we smiled and made eye contact and all... i just love looking at their bond, between the grand parents and the grand child! i would loveeeee for my chubster to be close to hers!

when i stood up she looked and gasped, put both of her hands on her mouth and said "ohhh, so cuteee!!" then looked at me and asks, "is that your first?" i smiled shamefully, nodded and said "yes..." and again she complimented me. seriously 'grandma, you really made my day!!'

No comments: