Wednesday, July 2, 2008

a lil update

today although things were pretty slow in the office, we had loads of errands to run.

alhamdulillah we managed to pick out our cheque from the client! wow, what a great feeling! seriously something that they've been holding back a while ago... according to them it had something to do with closing of the accounts, therefore there will be no payments going out or coming in! so we waited. about a fcuking month late!

but thank goodness, that's sorted, we're just waiting for the next one from them... god only knows when that will be released.


(tilt your head to the right side , you could actually see her face! eye socket and chubby cheeks!)

then off to bangsar for me docs appointment. always get excited when i'm about to see her, one of the best O&G! very maternal...



so okay, the latest update about my pregnancy:
  • i'm in my 30th week.
  • after 2 weeks, my baby is officially 1.5kgs!
  • i have put on in total of 7kgs, seriously thats a lot but its okay, will work harder after! (or just count on breastfeeding to shed off those horrible fats!)
  • she's got chubby cheeks...
  • apparently when your knuckles hurt and there's something wrong with your wrist - its normal in pregnancies... water retention! (i lagi la tension, sakit k!

think that's about it... we also discussed her name with the in laws, and am pretty happy that they're pretty keen and loved the idea of her name :)

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

7kgs only? wow.. i feel like such a whale compared to you! i just hit my 28th week and have gained 10 - 12kg in total! And that's counting from my first doctor visit. If i were to count from my normal average weight.. lagi scary.

Weird thing is, people say i don't look months pregnant. Odd ain't it?

e.e.s.h.i.e said...

hey there,

please don't everyone goes through different things in their pregnancy. i was just a little strict with myself cause my dad is diabetic, and doc warned me that it's easier for me to get it.

when ppl look at my belly, they seem to think that it's pretty small and what not, disturbing comments. but doc said its fine to have a smaller baby than a big one, easier delivery. insyallah. :)

Anonymous said...

heya,

i'm actually watching what i eat. Well, maybe 70% of the time. It's amazing that my body's retaining so much fat! Probably from all that not eating i've been doing pre-pregnancy. But doctor says baby's doing fine, so it's all good.

All the best with the rest of the pregnancy :)

e.e.s.h.i.e said...

good luck to you too :)

take care!