Thursday, June 26, 2008

time is moving so slowly!

wow its already thursday!

thank goodness, cause i usually look forward to my weekends! you know the usuals pampering myself :) yeah call me what ever you want, mengada, spoilt, what ever laaa... suka hati i ok? seriously! :P

another slow day today, but at least we've gotten all the work done... so we can tutup office earlier! hihi, apa lagi skive off work la!

need to seriously check the ante-natal class as my days are getting closer to my labor date! its now officially 74 days more to go... *wish me luck* i saw one yesterday in ttdi plaza, as soon as we parked and walked towards the office, apa lagi?! it was closed laaaa!! as usual, you know me and all my arse luck!? oh well, looks like i just have to go one of these days during office hours, of course i'm not going to sacrifice my lunch hour... hehe my bosses would understand ;)

hmm... i need to get a new hobby seriously, am getting dull now!

No comments: