Thursday, June 19, 2008

OMG!

ohh goodness lord, i have never felt so bored in my life!

we didn't have much work to do today, did a couple of follow up calls with our clients, but as usual things are moving slowly...

let me tell you how bored i was, as i was going through my mothercare catalogue, just to keep my self entertained with the prices and all i logged into the website aswell!

ArrgGgggGGHHHhhhhHHH!

seriously, i need something exciting to do!

i so would love if someone could give us more work to do, research ke apa ke?!

saya kebuntuan tak terhingga ni!

i was even reading my pregnancy book, and what to expect in my 7th month... oh yeah btw tomorrow i would officially have 80 days to go! i am indeed pretty excited, and ermm... scared at the same time...

need to start buying more stuff for me baby, and me self! you know the usuals - nursing bra la this la that la... well i want to be a bit more specific but a bit the malu laaa! hehe... if you get what i mean? anyhoo, i'm gonna look for something that i can do, or someone i can kacau!

oh btw, bally & pull and bear is having their sale this weekend... how i wish, i could splurge!!

toodles...

No comments: