Monday, October 8, 2007

today i am the queen of animals

saturday i totally exploited my family, heeeehe! mom, sis and my kakak! we approximately baked 800 over cookies over 3 different types. yeah sounds a lot right? wrong, at the end of the day, i only take home over less than 100 cookies for each type.
where has it all gone to?
(scratching my head!) ah yess, mom will be taking a bulk of it since she entertains guests on raya day and the rest is distributed to my aunt, and my mother in-law. (aaaww, aren't i sweet?) haha, yes "i sendiri angkat my own bakul, since no one is going to do it for me". anyhoo, the feelings always great when someone shows the appreciation for your efforts, "hilang penat buat kuih..."

then since we were going to break our fast at the in-laws, i baked apple pie and sausage rolls, since it was almost like potluck. that was sorted. then when i got home, around 530p.m. and i've been up and about doing cookies since 930a.m. i just felt like 'crashing'. ergh, my body was hurting as though i had been beaten, like a stray dog. well, since i'm supposedly the 'super housewife' i toughen it out and took my shower and left the house after 20 minutes.

as usual after buka you will feel like a 'slug' and 'anaconda' everything else is going at a slo-mo (slow motion) movement. i felt like crawling into bed. haha. again, pushed myself and we made our way for badminton, til 10p.m. now you have no idea, how many times i actually tai-chi'd my way out of the games! :D
______________________________________________

later, hubs continued with futsal and i headed back to parents place, took a quick shower, and picked up my girl friend for another quickie - speed talking/gossiping and serious updating! it was fun, yes indeed, quality time. the conversations evolved, from silly issues, family, to friends, to work, marriage, then marriage again... more advices, and many many more.

before sending her back, picked another girl friend up, and pick hubs and la-la-la-la-la that was the cycle for the night which was fun to see my self "kabut".

got home and slept peacefully like a 'sugar glider' all comfy covered with the blanky, and all curled up (ok, exaggerating!)

2 comments:

Hani Bani said...

babe sugar glider malam tak tido ar..


hee..

e.e.s.h.i.e said...

miss haniza, i know they don't sleep at night, you just imagine laaa i sleep like that during the day. :P