Sunday, October 14, 2007

day 01 of eid

menu at the in-laws: rendang ayam, rendang daging, nasi impit, lemang, ketupat palas, and mutton curry. that was what we had for the first round, the morning of eid. as soon as we were done eating, we segregated the hampers that was given to my in-laws, hehe yes we get to call on what we want! cool eh?

right after all that, we made our way to my parents' place... thank god that the crowd wasn't as big yet! so yeah, in-laws was with us and told them to head for the food straight after greeting my parents... hehe so they don't have to queue up later. smart right?

anyway, on the first day of eid is when i ask for forgiveness from my parents/inlaws, and its usually an emotional one for me... asking someone to forgive you from all your sins is not an easy task, mine usually starts with a smile and ends with tears! yes, indeed my life is filled with dramatic moments, and i'm always afraid that i might have said something to my parents/inlaws that might hurt their feelings or something, so yeah... that's the feeling i get all the time. therefore, seeking for forgiveness from them is an emotional thing! anyhoo... *enough about me*

menu at parents: soto ayam, nasi minyak, ayam masak merah, vegetarian dhalca, acar buah, nasi impit, rendang daging, and rendang ayam...

a lot of dad's friends came today, mom and myself were sitting at the corner laughing... usually it'll be slightly difficult to get dad to invite his friends, therefore the open house will be filled with mom's and my friends on the first day! well i guess he enjoyed himself, which is good.

i was surrounded by cute little monsters, mom's friends babies and all... but i love them to bits! its so nice seeing them grow up and all... spoke to a couple of friends, told them to drop by over at parents' if they're around pj... and they did! which was pleasant too...

it rained heavily in the eve, as it was pouring, i felt that my body temp was rising up! so told hubs it would be good if we could make a move right after the rain stopped and we did. as soon as i got home i watched the latest episode of ugly betty for 20 minutes and crashed... woke up at 9 to eat my medicine, watched some telly and back to bed by 11...

hope i'll recover soon...

No comments: