Friday, September 21, 2007

in a petty agony...

day by day, there has never been a single minute that i have been able to get my mind of dubai... all i could think about is the fact that i've applied for jobs there and i'm hoping that there will be an opportunity for me to do so. oh gosh, i think i've been putting a lot of pressure onto myself... but then again this is what i want to do, and i'm not just speaking for me here, hubs is just waiting for the right opportunity too!

everyday, every morning, i wake up - check my emails, in *hope *wishing that the particular magical email will appear! but it has been at least 2 months and no replies. i know its the cold hard reality that i will have to accept, and i do... but i'm not giving up! even if it means i have to work here for another year or so.

we had our talk yesterday, hubs and myself... well it wasn't about consoling each other but rather talk about the reality here, can't just live in my dreamy dubai dreams, although i wish we could!! we have decided to have a cut off date, till then if we don't hear anything from dubai then we'll just stay and work here... for the time being...

but like i said, not giving up on my dreams...

been viewing a couple of positions in a couple of companies, looks pretty promising... so yeah, ladies and gents do pray for me yeah?

i am not giving up on... my dubai, though... that seems to be the only option for now...

na' ahh... hell no, that's not happening in my watch, doesn't matter this is just a small hiccup.

ahh dubai...

i would love to see you my sweet dubai... soon...
-smell the fresh air
-be free, away from everything
-able to stand on my two feet, facing the challenges on my own
-a great eye opener
-being exposed to a great number of expatriates, no not referring to the kabayans
-have to admit, shopping there is great too
-be able to own our own property there
-be adventurous with all the outdoor activities
-attend all the interesting concerts *waiting for timbaland
-purchase the never ending good-looking cars!
-raise a family there
-go to all the pretty looking restaurants/clubs
-accessible and easy to travel to the neighboring countries especially to *europe, i like!

yeah i know i don't have to justify why i chose dubai in specific... but i thought i'd just share bits of the information with you...

who knows maybe months down the road, my "rezeki" to work there will be granted...

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

it will come true... just takes time. like everything else in this world... it takes time. shortcut (money, lots of it)... i hope you land that dream... then it will teach ME a thing or two too... :)

Hani Bani said...

insyaallah babes.
then we can go visit. ouh yeah!

e.e.s.h.i.e said...

thanks for the support! love love love it!

darly said...

Yes! InsyaAllah you'll get it. I'll pray for you once im done with this PMS. tee hee.
and I so know how you feel. Every morning I would wake up and check my emails and hoping to receieve something from CUNY. the waiting just plainly sucks kan? haih.
Don't give up. I know eventually you'll go there. Then I'll have the reason to go to DUBAI. love you lots.