Wednesday, July 18, 2007

a little progress

morning, i was rather bored so i had to find something to do, i started opening all the cupboards in the study/gym room and i saw that at least 1 of the cupboard was filled with my boxes. okay to be exact my shoe boxes! i could not identify which shoe was in which box. so that irritated me. then i took out each shoe, took pictures and i have decided i'm going to print it out and paste it at the end of the box. (yes, anal!) but i guess its pretty handy, when you're rushing and stuff... right? no? (never mind, it pleases me to see that everything is uniformed in the cupboard!)

after taking pictures, i got ready and headed to the gym. did my cardio for 30 minutes, and i managed to jog for 10 minutes, yeay that is such a great achievement for me. last i attempted to jog i could only do it for 2 minutes, sad huh? well, mind you i'm not trying to compete, i know some of you can do it longer and endure the pain... i'm just happy to see a little progress here. so don't mind me. more leg exercises, machine assisted of course... and a little bit more here and there, and i was done. had to warm down, i did not want to bare the pain after showering/sleeping! (it helps, trust me)

then we had lunch at dome-the curve, bought groceries at tesco and off to bangsar to sign some docs.

by the time i got home i was really exhausted! i needed my nap, even if it was for half an hour.

got up, and got dinner ready, sent hubs to the futsal center and made my way over to my parents. chilled for a while, played around with my fatty bobbins, and made my way to the futsal center again... we headed back home right after futsal. didn't even go for drinks, my comfy bed was already calling for me!

current mood: hyper
listening to: unafraid by oakenfold

1 comment:

ininash said...

macam maki aje... :P. not me tho. hahahha