Saturday, July 7, 2007

it's alive!

these past few weeks it has been such a drag when it comes to doing laundry, our washing machine just gave up on us. somehow, we managed just fine, parents offered us to send over the laundry. haha, yes gila pemalas but what to do? my parents love me! when i get my laundry all the clothes that needs to be ironed, will be done, everything is in order! but what i find annoying is that, i can't do it myself. hey okay i'm not that lazy la! (seriously, i'm not!! :P) finally, i expressed my frustration to hubs (vice versa). then we called the technician, he came over, took out some stuff, knocked here and there, and boom! ITS ALIVE!! my washing machine was working like a brand new one. hip-hop-hooray!

the next thing that i need to fix... is my microwave, oh wait! maybe it can't be fixed i might just have to buy a new one... (*hint*hint*) anyone?? haha. (yeah pushing my luck, can't hurt to try)

* * *

had dins with hubs and bro at bangsar village @ fish and co. yums! we sat and we started talking about transformers again, i felt like we were 10... we got excited, we spoke about the characters, the producers, and the director - full of enthusiasm. i was glad they made the movie the way they did, not following the cartoon or what so ever, at least it wasn't as corny and cliche (plus point!). then after all that we left.

made our way back to my parents... i really miss mom, thank god she'll be back today and according to her she's got some new goodies for me!! yeay yeay (as i was thinking of her on the way back, she smsed me, such a great feeling).

talked to dad for a while, updated each other on the daily activities and such... i asked him if i could adopt 2 new cats! or even one... from spca, one is belon (male, 3 yrs old - spayed and vaccinated), the other one is ratu (female, 2 yrs old - also spayed and vaccinated). TEMPTED!

met up with d for coffee at coffee hut - the whole group... hadi, wo, piej, zaf, zane, nadiah, and many many more... d said star was coming down today for transit! hehe great timing!! at least we can meet up for a quick coffee yeah? anyhoo... by the time we got home, it was already 2. conversations we had varied from something silly to something serious to some dreamy ones... and the list just goes on and on...

oh ya, piej - thanks for the new shoeee!! woohoo... (me likey!)

No comments: