Saturday, June 30, 2007

non-stop-b****-mode

as soon as i woke up, i realized that there was something i felt irritated about on my forehead, as i ran my fingers over it... damn it! there's a zit making its way out on the surface! but somehow this little twerp is fiesty, it was just hurting me, halfway, its not that visible just yet. argh, i'm not the sort to pick or burst it, i'll just wait for it to heal on its own, and others will offer to do it for me.

yes by reading the first paragraph, i wasn't that enthusiatic... i got even more frustrated later but this situation can't be helped! ergh... that's why my name on msn was des-pression! depressed and desperate! anyhoo, i didn't want to stay at home and sulk about it, so i decided its best that i just worked out, made my way to the gym... at least we could enjoy our sweet time there, with the never ending breeze, having full control of the t.v. but when we got to the gym, ARGHH!!
GREAT! there was an OLD LADY there using the treadmill, god damn it! we have no control over the t.v. i was looking forward to catch the jamie oliver's show... but instead we had to settle for the hallmark channel.

nevermind, i just did cardio and tried to make a friendly gesture, smile or acknowledge her presence, but oh-my-goodness, it was just oh-so-impossible! so i ignored it.

got ready to meet the rest at chillis o.u. i was so crazy-hungry! that i actually felt my hands trembling and i kid you not. we sat at the high stool, and the waiter came up to us and asked, "yes sir, how many sitting here, how many you expecting?"

BITCH MODE ON!

i looked at him and said, we're expecting some friends (then i rolled my eyes)... it shouldn't even matter (right?), it wasn't even FULL to begin with. so? why didn't you ask that TWAT who was sitting on his own at the next table to move to the bar?!? nevermind, right after i ordered my food jon arrived, and there was a girl walking with her boyfriend, she stared at hubs with that look on her face (like she knew him from some where)... as she passed by i asked jon, what the f*** she staring at?? jon just burst out laughing at me.

hubs received his food, and before they sent mine... i mentioned to him that i think they did not get my orders correctly, SPOT ON! told them didn't want the mash wanted the fries. so he looked at me and said ok, don't worry free fries for you ok? HOORAY! at least something was pleasing me.

BITCH MODE should have been off, after eating... it was rather difficult for me to turn it off.. haha can you imagine my ever ready bitchy-responses. not a pretty sight.

current song i'm listening to: i feel it all by Feist

No comments: