Sunday, June 24, 2007

he broke my heart

ever since we got back, the frequent issues that we've been hearing about is:

1. the altantuya's case
2. the floods in kl
3. local artist featured in youtube for some "french" action
and
4. the spanish and english media dispute: over alonso and hamilton.

but out of all these issues, the one that really broke my heart is to learn that henry is leaving arsenal!!

according to sky sports, he bid an emotional final "adieu" to his fans, and that we should recognize his efforts in north london. ARGHHH!! he really broke my heart, and seriously these past few seasons, arsenal's been doing badly... and now he's leaving? every time i put the effort to pay attention to football i get heart broken, during the world cup - brazil broke my heart, and now henry is leaving arsenal... after 7 years supporting arsenal... i'm just not going to pay attention to football anymore, too much heartache for me....

the only thing i'm counting on right now is... f1... mc laren...

am hoping that they won't break my heart too.

No comments: