Sunday, May 6, 2007

its been a while

been missing badminton i tell you, and finally today hubs was able to play after his injury... however, the first game that we played (which we were struggling like crazy) was adek and i against iwan and hubs! haha, what were we thinking? then moved onto the second game... after 20 minutes, i couldn't really enjoy the games as it was too hot! there was no breeze, i felt suffocated sitting in the badminton hall!

made our move to ss2 for dins, met farah, my bro and hadi. i've not seen her for almost a month! miss you sweetie pie, we should plan for our next dins ok? and i'll organize it at my place. and we can chat and chat and chat like we love doing...

came home and watched pirates of the carribean 2 - half way... i'm seriously getting old and boring! we even discussed that about me during dinner, how i got myself all pumped up and ready to go clubbing, and then after waiting for an hour or so, i almost fell asleep on my couch. then i made the courtesy call to ask my friends to proceed! haha, how *effed up is that?

No comments: