Friday, April 20, 2007

testing the water

i so wanted to try out the template from this blog site, however, i have to admit i have already committed myself to : http://eeshie.lifelogger.com

i seriously just wanted to check out this particular site for my friend. you see the thing is i wanted to get the easiest and the most user friendly blog site for her. she's going away for a 2 month trip leaving me behind to follow her dad while they explore the jungle, the country site of south america, and not forgetting, checking out ALL those countless hunks! (well yes, i better clarify it - only eye candy for her not for the dad of course!)

miss chakie, if you happen to read this... i'm so going to miss you! heck, who's going to the salon with me? who's going to entertain all my misfortunes of getting lost on the road to kl? who's going to entertain me with their axion dance? who's going to take me out to the tailor? who's going to come over at night and the hot milo while we watch grey's anatomy? and no more complaints from you about the dramas... you and i both know what i'm referring to here. love you babes!

No comments: